Visit to the Douro Valley, the first region in the world to be demarcated for wine production and the only area in the world where Port Wine is produced due to its unique characteristics. Enjoy the beauty of the landscape while your Tour Expert introduces you to the local history. Short stop in Amarante to enjoy the historic center and its convent sweets.
During this Tour you will have the opportunity to taste the wines of the region in the visits to two different farms.
After lunch, enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Douro from one of the most beautiful viewpoints overlooking the Douro and relax on a panoramic cruise in a Rabelo boat.
- Panoramic view from Alto Douro Wine Region - UNESCO World Heritage;
- Visit to the Port wine producing farm with tasting of 3 wines from the region;
- Regional lunch at the wine farm with wine pairing included;
- Visit and tasting of 3 wines from the region in a second renowned wine producing estate;
- Panoramic Cruise in Pinhão.
Hours of operation: Daily at 08:10 AM
Duration: 10 hours
Free Pick up and Drop off in hotels in the center of Porto (downtown).
Meeting point: Tourist service, at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 352, Porto (in front of São Bento Railway Station)